Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We Got the Beat

For Christmas I got Ben the X-Box game of Rockband. Now I am not sure who enjoys it more him or Madelyn. It has a lot of the old 80 songs on it. The two Madelyn gets to play is "The Eye of the Tiger" and "We Got the Beat". Suprisingly she is very good at the drums. Ben likes to play the guitar the most. I shouldn't put this in here because he is going to kill me but it is so funny. Two days after Christmas Ben woke up and his shoulder was killing him. We later put 2 and 2 together and it was from playing the guitar. How funny! Madelyn also likes to sing "We got the Beat" She doesn't know all the words but when it gets to the chorus she sings her little heart out. Of course they only know one volume when it comes to this game and that is LOUD! What have I gotten myself into.......






No comments:

Post a Comment