Sunday, April 25, 2010

Homeschool Easter Party 2010

Shelly Green, Clara's mother, hosted the Easter Party. She had such neat ideas. The day included Shelly reading the Resurrection story from the Bible, painting crosses, making hot cross buns, and having a parade to take witness bags to the neighbors. For lunch we had fried catfish and hushpuppies and grape juice.
Madelyn and Clara painting their crosses.
Getting ready for the parade. They had so much fun taking the witness packages to the neighbors. I am so thankful that Shelly had that idea and that Madelyn got to experience sharing Jesus.



Look at those sweet girls.


Here is Shelly reading the Bible. You could tell she really put a lot into preparing this lesson. I am so thankful for her.





1 comment:

  1. I smiled to see my girls in your Easter party pictures! :) They enjoyed getting together with their friends. I agree with you that I am thankful for all that Shelly planned to share Jesus with our children and also with her neighbors at Easter.

    ReplyDelete