Saturday, April 24, 2010

Our First Day of First Grade

Our first day to homeschool! Here is Madelyn working on Math. For some reason the flash did not work in most of the pictures I took that day so no I did not make her work in the dark...ha ha
Our first geography lesson.


Madelyn making shapes on the geoboards and Jackson building with the linking cubes.


It is so ironic that I am just now posting this in April of 2010 when we are actually about to wrap up the first grade. I hate that I have not kept up with my blog so that I could have journalled about all our fun times together. It has been so much fun to teach my little girl to read, do math and learn about science and history. But most of all I have been so blessed to lister to her read her own children's Bible to me each morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment